Fellows selected to participate in our inaugural cohort will have the opportunity to participate in both in-person and virtual mentoring during the 9-month program. We are pleased to announce the Fellows participating in the inaugural 2019-2020 TEAMS program.
Benefits of Mentorship
- Meet colleagues from other Georgia CTSA institutions,
- Improve communication skills,
- Understand your strengths and areas for development through self-assessment,
- Hone grant writing skills,
- Obtain 1:1 and group mentoring, and
- Develop a personalized individual development plan
Junior faculty, post-docs and clinical fellows at a Georgia CTSA partner institution are eligible to participate.
Approximately 3-4 hours per month for the length of the program.
Individual selected for the program are expected to:
- Attend three in-person events (kickoff, mid-year, and graduation)
- Actively participate in monthly learning community meetings remotely or in person
- Meet for at least one hour per month, remotely or in person, with your assigned 1:1 mentor
Fellows will be challenged to “drive” the relationship with their 1:1 mentor to ensure maximum benefit.
Application and Selection Process
There is no limit to the number of nominations from each institution, but final selections will made to ensure diverse representation across the Georgia CTSA and will be limited to 20-25 individuals.
The fellow application will be posted in June and consist of three parts:
- Online application
- Online applicant statement
- Upload applicant CV