- Annual Clinical & Translational Science Conference
- Southeast Regional Clinical & Translational Science Conference
Southeast Regional Clinical & Translational Science Conference
Thursday, February 27 - Saturday, February 29, 2020
Join us at Callaway Resort and Gardens as we bring together researchers from across the region to present the best new clinical and translational research and build collaborative partnerships. Hosted by the Georgia CTSA, with participation from:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Emory University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia State University
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Mercer University
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia
- University of Miami
This multi-day conference will feature talks from top researchers across the region, dynamic poster sessions, breakout sessions on hot topics such as rural health, the opioid epidemic, and maternal health and multiple opportunities for networking.
4500 Southern Pine Dr
Pine Mountain, GA 31822
Registration is $100 per person ($50 for trainees). Fee includes attendance at scientific sessions and all breaks and meals. Register online by February 19.
We have arranged two options for your accommodations*:
- The Lodge and Spa – We have secured a discounted rate of $164/night plus taxes and fees. Reservations for the lodge can be booked online or by calling (844) 296-2769. Please reference the Georgia CTSA conference or group code 2167760 for the discounted rate.
- The Cottages – Multi-room cottages, adjacent to the Lodge and conference center, are available for $295/night plus taxes and fees. The cottages sleep up to four (4) people and must be booked by calling (844) 296-2769. This is a great option for students, trainees, and research teams attending the conference.