Georgia CTSA Clinical Research Centers (GCRCs)
The Georgia CTSA Clinical Research Centers (GCRCs) offers a dedicated space, experienced research staff, and resources ranging from core laboratory services to a bionutrition unit to support research at a competitive cost. Investigators from Emory University, Morehouse School of Medicine, Georgia Institute of Technology, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and the University of Georgia are eligible to request GCRC’s support.
Learn more information about protocol submission below.
GCRCs Clinical Research Sites:
Site Contact Information:
- Center for Advanced Pediatrics:
- Phone: 404-785-0400
- E-Mail: emailPRC@choa.org
- Emory University Hospital/Emory University Hospital - Midtown/Grady Hospital:
- E-Mail: GCRC@emory.edu
- Morehouse School of Medicine:
- Phone: 404-756-6684
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Georgia:
- Phone: 706-713-2721
- E-Mail: email@example.com