Blue Sky Groups
What is a Blue Sky Group?
Blue Sky Groups are convened to discuss common research areas and identify potential areas of collaboration. These groups meet once to discuss a broad topic, and then future meetings are organized based on interests and potential outcomes. Due to the format of these sessions, space is limited to a maximum 20 participants to ensure effective interaction.
- Use this unstructured meeting to meet new potential collaborators across the Georgia CTSA
- Cultivate ideas and make productive connections with investigators with similar interest.
- Utilize session as a catalyst for future collaborations and research opportunities.
"Lots of great ideas and opportunities and at the end an action plan!"
"Great way to learn in a multi/inter disciplinary space."
"Great way to meet others in the area. Events like this create collaboration in a field that requires multidisciplinary partnerships."
"Great opportunity to collaborate with colleagues outside of your department."
October 27th, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Previous Session Topics:
- Adolescent Health
- Brain Health and COVID-19
- Access to Care
- Drones and Rural Health
- Health Disparities
- Rural Health
- Software Solutions to Clinical Problems
- Using Mobile Technology to Reach Urban and Rural Communities
To learn more about an upcoming session, be added to a listserv of a previous session, propose a future topic or have a general question about Blue Sky Groups, please contact Lauren James at email@example.com.